This makes a great gift for any time of year. Grandparents and teachers especially love to receive a handmade bookmark.
1. Cut cardstock the desired bookmark size. Can use craft scissors to make ornamental edges.
2. Have child decorate the bookmark with drawings, Bible verse, stickers, ribbons…Whatever the child creates is beautiful!
3. Have child write their name and the year on the back of the bookmark.
4. Cover the bookmark with contact paper or laminate it.
5. Punch a hole at the top of the bookmark. Tie a ribbon through the hole.