After many seasons of my children playing team sports, I know it’s not easy knowing what to bring for after-game snacks. Although it is easier to just bring bags of chips or cookies, there are some great options that are delicious and healthy. It takes a little more planning, but the players and parents are always excited about creative ideas for snacks.
Here are some snacks that are easy to prepare and taste great.
- Fresh Fruit Cup
- Ice Cream Cone with ranch dressing and vegetable sticks
- Ice Cream Cone with caramel sauce and apple slices
- Cheese Stick wrapped with turkey slice
- Orange slices
- Mini bagels with cream cheese
- Frozen yogurt tubes
- Freshly baked mini muffins
- Tortilla Pin Wheels made with turkey and cheese