This recipe puts veggies into any lunch or snack. Kids love the creamy texture and slightly crunchy texture. The combination of vegetables makes a beautiful presentation that is packed with flavor.
2 small carrots, chopped in large pieces
3 stalks celery, chopped in large pieces
3 green onion with tops
1 small red pepper, chopped in large pieces
5 small radishes
Cream cheese (8 oz), softened
1 package ranch dressing
1. Place the vegetables in a blender. Chop until vegetables are desired size.
2. Remove vegetables from blender and squeeze by handful over sink to remove all liquid.
3. In bowl mix together cream cheese and ranch dressing. Fold in vegetables and combine completely. Add enough mayonnaise for spreading consistency.
1. Divide crescent roll package into two large rectangles. Cover rectangles with vegetable spread. Roll up rectangles length wise to make long roll. Cut roll into pinwheels. Bake as directed on crescent roll package.
2. Make sandwiches with very thin bread or small party bread squares.
3. Serve as a dip with crackers, vegetables and French bread.