I created this easy dessert many years ago on a snowy night in December. It has become a family favorite because it’s warm and filled with chocolate. My children love to help put on the chocolate chips. They always eat a few while we’re making this treat.
Semi-sweet chocolate chips
White chocolate chips
2 Tablespoons Butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 375°
2. Separate crescent rolls into triangles. Lay crescents flat on baking sheet.
3. Place about 10 chocolate chips on each triangle. Either semi-sweet or white chocolate can be used and even combined. Roll up triangle beginning at large end.
4. Melt butter and brush on each crescent roll. Sprinkle with sugar.
5. Bake for 11-13 minutes or until lightly browned.
6. Cool a few minutes and serve warm.