*after combining recipes I created a delicious treat my family loves. The presentation of the dark and white chocolate is beautiful.
1 1/2 cups unsalted butter at room temperature
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Beat together butter and sugar until just combined and creamy. Add vanilla.
2. Sift together flour and salt. Add to butter and sugar mixture. Beat until flour is fully incorporated.
3. Roll into 1 inch balls and place on parchment lined baking sheet. Press thumb into ball to form indention.
4. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes until bottoms of cookies are golden. The sides of the cookies will still be pale colored. Do not overcook.
5. Cool cookies are wire racks.
6. Fill with melted semi-sweet and white chocolate.
Chocolate and White Filling
Melt in separate bowls:
4 oz semi-sweet chocolate and 2 T butter
4 oz white chocolate and 2 T butter
-Add more butter if mixture is too dry and stir to combine completely.